Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

FOTD: Bronze and Bright Lips




This look was inspired by my new lipstick from Shanghai Suzy "The Gossling Lippie" which is an amazing bright orange. I love orange shades and this was is such a nice glossy formula. 

I recently received a new bronzer to try and it was so shimmery I tried it on my cheeks inside and absolutely love the result! 

Read more to see the products I used :) 


Products used:
  • Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder 
  • Shanga Bronze Glow Bronzer
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
  • Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Eyeshadow trio
  • NARS Larger than Life Eyeliner in 'Rue Bonaparte'
  • Elizabeth Arden Eyeliner in 'No 3 Bronze'
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Benefit Gimme Brow
  • Shanghai Suzy Nourish Lipstick in 'The Gossling Lippie'








No comments:

Post a Comment