Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

HUGE Collective Haul

I've been shopping up a storm recently and can't wait to share all my new goodies with you !!

First up, I placed an order with crushcosmetics.com.au. This is one of my favourite Australian online shops to get US drugstore makeup and is where I first ordered NYX from before it became available in Australia. They have now expanded their range and stock Wet n Wild, Milani, Elf, Jordana as well as Sleek and you can also get both the Beauty Blenders and Real Techniques sponges from them as well. They have super fast shipping and even though the prices are definitely higher than shopping on cherryculture or beautyjoint, if I'm not doing a huge order I don't want to wait 3 weeks or pay heaps on shipping.

I picked up products I've been dying to try for ages including the Beauty Blender, Milani's blush in Luminoso, the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt and Wet n' Wild palettes in Comfort Zone and Walking on Eggshells. I also added some Ardell lashes to my cart to qualify for free shipping.

Secondly, Priceline recently had their 'Gift of Beauty' promotion, where if you spend $60 on certain brands, you get a free gift bag! Gift with purchase is definitely my favourite things ever so I definitely jumped on this offer.

To reach the $60 threshold I picked up a few lipsticks I've been wanting for ages: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'As you want Victoria' (which I forgot to photograph) and the Maybelline Colour Sensational Bold Matte in 'Mat 1'. I also finally found some stock of the new Maybelline Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes collection and picked up 'Tantalising Taupe'. I swear, the search for this shade had me scour all the Priceline and Target stores in inner Sydney! I also picked up the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser and this absolutely gorgeous Custom Eyes palette from Revlon in '020 Naturally Glamorous'. Like I needed another nude palette... I just couldn't resist the beautiful quilted texture!



And onto the gift bag! Unfortunately both shades of the BB cream and the foundation were way to dark for me but I will be happy to regift. This does however bring down the value of the bag and I think that Priceline could have done a better job in making the bag really great value for money. Overall most of the products are really fun and ones I wouldn't have picked up myself so I can't wait to give them a try.The bag itself is also quite cute!

Another item I've been lusting over for a while and an EssieButton induced purchase, the Body Shop Honey Bronzer in '01'. This is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it throughout winter, where I feel my Hoola bronzer will look a bit muddy on my particularly fair skin. How amazing is the honeycomb texture!?
Finally, after seeing the Shanghai Suzy lipsticks keep popping up on one of my favourite beauty blogs More than Adored, I just had to place an order. What first struck me about these lipsticks were how affordable they were and the shades available were all beautiful and definitely on trend. Shipping was quite fast too - so my first impressions were definitely good. I can't wait to try these out!



The shades I got were; The Gossling Lippie, Miss Simone, Miss Melissa and  Miss Sophia.

Since I've pretty much ticked everything off my current wish list and given my Priceline card a good workout, I'll be putting myself on a definitely needed spending ban. I really want to give all these new products a good test and provide some in depth reviews. So now you know all the exciting things coming up!

Until next time,
xx Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Great haul!! That Wet N Wild palette is amazing for the price :) and the Shanghai Suzy lippies sound fab, I really want to try them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try them! and super affordable as well :)

      Delete