Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

My Schwarzkopf Experience

A few months ago I was invited to a Beauty Heaven member event to try the new Blonde Ultime Hair Range from Schwarzkopf. The new range is a collaboration with the ultimate blonde supermodel Claudia Schiffer and includes a really interesting and innovative range of products. At the BH member event, we had the opportunity to try the Ultime Iconic Blondes range of at home hair dye.

Watch the video from the event

I've now cut almost half my hair off since the event so the colour blending into my existing ombre is gone but it was amazing how well the colour blended in considering it was from a box. Even since my hair cut the highlights at the top of my head still look amazing. I'm in love with the colour and it really suits my skin tone, which surprised me considering i've had so many blonde/orange catastrophes in the past. If you are considering adding blonde highlights or want to do ombre at home I would highly recommend this product. It's so easy to do yourself and the colour range is beautiful. 


As well as the Blonde Ultime range, the Essence Ultime haircare range was released and contains a variety of products including shampoo and conditioner, hair sprays, oils and masks. Myself along with the other three members who attended the event were gifted a few of these new products to try and to look after a newly dyed hair! I received the shampoo and conditioner and Shine Boost Spray from the 'Diamond Colour' range for coloured and highlighted hair.



First of all all the products smell absolutely amazing! I really like the shampoo and conditioner, particularly after my hair was bleached with the blonde dye, it really made a huge difference to control frizz and dryness. Similarly, the Shine Boost Spray does exactly as it says! I've never seen my hair look so healthy and shiny.

Thank you so much to Beauty Heaven for the fabulous opportunity! It was amazing to see the Schwarzkopf HQ and get some great hair advice from the hair experts.

xx Catherine

*These products were provided as part of the BeautyHeaven Member Trial Team program. As always, my opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment