Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Mum Knows Best - Mother's Day Special

With mother's day coming up this Sunday I thought I would dedicate this post to my mum!

I recently did makeup for my mum when she went out for her birthday dinner with friends. I used my Kate Somerville CC cream on her which looked amazing but was a shade too light. Then added some of her favourite blush from Natio and a natural eye look using her Benefit 'Big Beautiful Eyes' Palette. Finally, mum finished the look off with her favourite lipstick from Maybelline.


My mum just turned 49 and has amazing skin and so I thought I would ask her for her beauty secrets.

What's your best beauty tip?
Moisturise everyday and always wear lipstick! Moisturising is one of my anti ageing tips as dry skin makes you look old. I also feel naked without lipstick.

What is a new product you've tried recently you really like?
I really like the Australis Fresh & Flawless powder! It gives neat, even coverage. It lasts longer than other powders I've tried and gives a smoother coverage.

Most embarrassing beauty moment?
I have dark curly hair and got it dyed blonde when I was a teenager. I couldn't afford to keep up with the regrowth and had a lovely dark stripe down my head and the blonde turned orange !

I hope you enjoyed this post !
xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment