Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Mini Weekend Haul

This weekend just gone was a little 'holiday' for me. I took the weekend off work and stayed with my girlfriend and we had the loveliest time going out, heading to different markets, brunching and most importantly getting through a lot of TV shows! On Saturday we went to Glebe markets and then headed into the city to get our eyebrows done at Benefit. We both got a little spend-y and here are a few of the things I picked up.

Vintage Jacket


I picked this up at Glebe markets and it took me all of five seconds to realise I had to have it! Markets are definitely hit & miss and sometimes I just can't justify spending money on people's old clothes. However, this jacket was so cute and so me and for $15 I knew it was a good deal.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer


I had a pretty generous sized sample of this primer and after testing a few different primers I found this one to be the best for my skin. It is fantastic for smoothing out your skin before applying foundation and really makes a huge difference to the wearing time of your foundation. With this underneath my foundation and the NYX Matte Finish spray on top my foundation doesn't budge! I picked this up from David Jones for $45.

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream


I have been trying to reduce the money I've been spending on makeup and in the last month I have been quite successful! However, this means I am itching to get my hands on new skin care. While I was getting my brows done the brow technician did a little mask with this product under my eyes and I was so impressed! I picked it up and will let you know how I go with it :)

So just a mini haul for you today and a catch up on my weekend! I hope you enjoyed this post and I wish you all a fantastic week <3

xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment