Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Weekly Beauty Edit #5



1/ /Lush Ballistic Bath Bombs
The bath ballistics are definitely my favourite product from Lush and having a bath in one is simultaneously super exciting and also really relaxing. Especially when I feel my skin is looking a bit worse for wear or it needs a bit of a 'pick me up' the bath ballistics make my skin feel so so soft and refreshed. They are super moisturising and contain all beautiful natural ingredients. My favourite is Phoenix Rising and I recently picked this limited edition mothers day one called "Mumkin" super cut and smells like raspberries mmmm.

2// Shopping Beauty in Australia 
So many exciting developments in the last couple of weeks means that getting your hands on cosmetics in Australia is going to get a whole lot easier. Sephora officially confirmed they will be opening a store in Sydney by the end of the year which is really  going to change beauty retail in Australia. As well as this you can now shop on iherb in AUD$ which will save you money in conversion fees and makes shopping just that much easier ! iHerb is the best place to buy Real Techniques brushes at US prices and they also stock Elf, Physicians Formula and a whole heap of skin care and health foods.

3// Dr Dennis Gross CC Cream
I recently picked this up from Mecca and wow! I've been wearing this every day to uni and it is the perfect everyday base. The best thing about this is that it looks just like skin but smooths everything out, reduces redness and gives me that extra confidence in my skin. A full review will be going up this week!

4// Sportsgirl Blush
I really love cream blushes and this one is perfect for a slight flush of colour and shine. Because I'm really pale I have to be really careful to not being too heavy handed with blush application but this gives such a perfect subtle pop of colour. I like to use this on a stippling brush but would also work just as well dabbed on with your fingers. Unfortunately I think these are being discontinued which is why they were on sale but if you're in Sportsgirl check their sale section and you might be lucky enough to pick one up! 

5// Cara Delevingne 
My current girl crush ! She is so beautiful and her entire outfit for the recent Met Ball blew me away.

Here are my three posts from the last week so you don't miss out!
Until next time,
xx Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update from iherb Catherine I tagged u in one of my post here http://makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/whats-on-my-bed-side-table-tag.html

    ReplyDelete