Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Stay All Day - Long wearing makeup look



With uni starting again next week, I'll be back to the daily grind - attempting to juggle study, work and social commitments. This usually means long days, many hours in the car and maybe physical activity (although pretty unlikely tbh...) and I need my makeup to look fresh and last all day. I actually wore this look for a law revue rehearsal, dance class and then all night long when I went out clubbing.
My top long wearing makeup picks are:
  • MAC Matchmaster Foundation - A matte finish, this foundation is great for those with oily skin and the best i've tried for oil control
  • NYX Matte Finish Spray - An absolute saviour! Perfect for not only keeping your makeup last all day but will eliminate but giving a really natural finish - not overly matte but this still does a great job.
  • Stila Convertible Colour Cream Blush - So many pretty shades and super pigmented, cream blushes are the perfect longwearing option.
  • Benefit Gimme Brow - This product is waterproof and your brows are not going to move at all! Wear alone or over powder.
  • Australis Eye Primer - This is a fantastic affordable option for an eye primer. Fantastic if you have oily eyes and issues with eyeshadow disappearing throughout the day.
  • Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner - Completely waterproof! I went swimming with this on and it didn't budge. This is my go-to liquid liner and I highly recommend it.
  • NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner - The only pencil eyeliner that will last on my waterline all day. I have the shade Rue Bonaparte which is a beige shade and perfect for brightening the eyes, but if you like black in the waterline, the NARS pencils have the best formula of any I've tried.

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment