Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Review: Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser

Its very rare that a new moisturiser will get me very excited. I've probably only used two different moisturisers in the last two years just out of habit. Unlike my face which is super oily, the skin on my body is really dry and as such I've become moisture obsessed - probably moisturising three times a day. When I heard about the new Vaseline spray moisturiser when watching Lauren Curtis on YouTube I knew I had to have it. First of all, it came in a cocoa scent which is my favourite for a moisturiser or body lotion and the fact that it was a SPRAY?!?! This was particularly exciting because everyone know the most annoying thing about lotion is it takes forever to soak in. Being a spray it is really light weight and after rubbing it in absorbs super fast into the skin.


There are three different varieties - so if you aren't a fan of cocoa scents don't worry! - and currently they are on introductory offers at both Woolworths and Priceline for AUD$7.99, while the regular price is $9.99.

Overall I think its an exciting new product. I really like the idea of the spray and being able to moisturise really quickly and the fact that it absorbs in seconds. However, I do prefer a more intense moisturiser because I do have dry skin, so I wont be able to replace my current moisturises, but it is a good addition to my skincare routine.

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment