Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Real Techniques Brush Haul!

Finally received my iherb order of Real Techniques brushes. I desperately needed to do a big update of my face brushes and thought the RT brushes were the most budget friendly option and I can add specialty brushes as I need but at least I know I have enough brushes to create a good base.

I purchases 2 sets - the core collection; which features 4 base brushes and a case as well as the limited edition duo fibre collection; which came with 3 duo fibre brushes for face and eyes.


I also purchased 3 single brushes - the blush brush, stippling brush and expert face brush.
In terms of ordering off iherb, it is definitely the cheapest option for buying these brushes - For a total of 10 brushes I paid around $60 and got free shipping. There is a faster shipping option which is extra and for some reason it was unavailable to my PO Box address. However, I would definitely recommend the faster shipping option because shipping took a lot longer than I expected.
If you haven't used iHerb before you can use this code GKT568 at the checkout or this link http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=GKT568 to save off your order.

I will let you know how I go and hopefully have a review soon!

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment