Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

On-the-go Mascaras

Its amazing how quickly I accumulate mascaras. There are so many to try and I have to hold myself back before buying like ten different ones every time I go to Priceline!

Here are the mascaras I currently have open/am using:

Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express (Waterproof)
  • waterproof mascara...*shudders* I really can't stand waterproof formulas but sometimes you just need them and I hate that! This one is ok, I definitely wouldn't repurchase though as I'm sure there are so many others to try that I would like more as well. It does make my lashes very 'plush' and full but nothing much in terms of length. This is the oldest one I have going and its nearly empty/dried up so at least I can throw it out soon! 
Photo sourced from: www.maybelline.com.au
Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious
  • Mentioned this one as my favourite product in January so I definitely am loving this one! Smaller brush than the Maybelline, beautiful formula that isn't super wet and makes my lashes look so long and full. Love! Definitely one I will repurchase.
Lancôme Hypnôse
  • My favourite mascara ever! So great I won't even bat an eyelid when paying over $50 for one tube. The smallest brush of the three it creates amazing length and definitely the easiest formula to work with.
  • I also have sample sizes of the other Hypnôse mascaras - Drama, Star and Doll Eyes. Each different one has a really interesting brush (photos* below!) and I also layer these on top of the original to create the most amazing lash looks ever!
*photos sourced from Nordstrom: these are the best photos I could find of the different wand types

Benefit They're Real!
  • I also wrote a review of this one recently and am really coming around to it. Separates the lashes and adds amazing length.
I think I'm actually doing pretty well with only 3 full size and 4 smaller sized mascaras at the moment! 
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you're in the market for a new mascara gave you a good idea of what to try next.

xx Cat ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment