Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

OOTD: Uni

I really love wearing something different to uni everyday - from pretty dresses, classic jeans and tshirt combo or just throwing together some of my favourite pieces. I've had this skirt for so long! I love the pattern, length and its so easy to wear with heaps of different tops and shoes.



outfit
  • Top and skirt by Cotton On
  • Sandals and bag from Sportsgirl
  • DKNY watch
I've been loving wearing mineral makeup lately because I find it so much more comfortable to wear in hot weather than liquid foundation and I don't get nearly as much oil coming through when I wear it. I also like that its a bit lighter in coverage which is perfect for wearing at uni - also much quicker to apply in the morning!

face



  • Benefit the Porefessional
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation in Classic Ivory
  • Benefit Fakeup Concealer in 02 Medium
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Young Blood Crushed Mineral Blush in Sherbet
  • Manicare Glam Eyes Eyebrow Duo
  • Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
  • Maybelline 24 Colour Tattoo in Inked in Pink
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Benefit Lollitint (on the lips)
Can you tell I've been trying out some of my Benefit samples?!?
Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see more outfit posts!

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment