Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Benefit Haul and Lollitint Launch

I was really excited the other day to go along to the prelaunch of Benefit Cosmetic's new tint the 'Lollitint'. As I said in one of my previous posts, the launch was held at the Benefit counter in the Sydney City Myer.





I did pick up the new Lollitint after completely falling in love with the gorgeous orchid colour -  since purple is my favourite colour whenever I find a product in a purple shade i'm just instantly drawn towards it! I also picked up the Hoola Bronzer which I have had on my wish list for a while and thought it was an excellent time to pick it up because as a special promotion, when you bought two full priced products you received a free cute little cosmetics bag with a whole heap of samples which is super exciting. I also picked up the Gimme Brow in the light/medium shade and even though that was a few weeks ago I decided to include it in this haul as well! I've been using the Gimme Brow for a few weeks now and absolutely love it! I don't think I'll be able to live without it now its such a fantastic product that is so easy to use and creates a really natural brow look that is perfect for everyday. Now I absolutely have no excuses for leaving the house without having my eyebrows done!
Cutest little cosmetic bag!
Samples included: Hello Flawless foundations, They're Real! mascara, Fakeup concealer, Porefessional primer.
The launch itself was really well organised and lots of fun. Well known Australian beauty youtuber Chloe Morello was there and with Benefit's global beauty authority Annie they did a little tutorial of a few products and a Q&A as well. There was photos afterwards, cupcakes, lolly bar, those Benefit male models who always seem to be hanging around the Myer counter, music and all the lovely Benebabes who were being so helpful - my mum got a whole face of makeup done!
My mum after her Benefit makeover 
Annie and Chloe - Annie and I had matching outfits!
What was most unexpected though was that I met Nicci Herrera the founder of the Australian subscription box 'Lust Have It'. We were talking about eyebrows at Benefit's brow bar, when I mention I had just started a beauty blog to share my love of beauty. I was so surprised when she told me that she had founded Lust Have It and the really crucial role of beauty bloggers to the expansion of her business. It was absolutely such a surprise to meet Nicci and talk to her about her experience in the beauty industry, in particular the importance of bloggers in the industry. After tossing up between different subscription boxes I will definitely be trying Lust Have It now!

Overall I had such a great evening of makeup and all things good! I love Benefit and the brand's mantra, of really enjoying and having fun with makeup and I think Its absolutely fantastic that they hold these events for all beauty lovers to attend.
All my Benefit goodies !
^.^ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment