Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

MAC Haul and Swatches




MAC Red (Satin)
Studded Kiss (Matte) Limited Edition
Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Superb (Left),  Powder Blush in Melba - Matte (Right)
Matchmaster Foundation in 1.0
Popped into the stand alone MAC store in Bondi Junction the other day to spend the vouchers that I was so lucky to receive for Christmas. I didn't really know what I wanted, but was leaning more towards face products and I also wanted a few different lipstick shades to add to my (exponentially increasing!) lipstick collection. Unlike when I've visited MAC stores in Myer or David Jones, where the staff were less than helpful, I had such a fantastic experience at the Bondi Junction store and will definitely be going back there to pick up more MAC goodies in the future! The lovely staff member started from the base by demonstrating the products I wanted to try on my face. I was really happy about this because I picked up a foundation which I never thought I was going to pick up! Can't wait to play around with all my new goodies !

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment