Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring Inspired FOTD

 

I wore this look out to a friend's birthday the other night and absolutely loved it! I was inspired by my new hair colour which is much lighter than my natural hair so I decided to go with something more along the lines of spring trends despite it getting colder down here in Australia.
My go-to foundation for night time is the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. It is perfect for a full coverage look and I always feel my skin looks the best when I'm wearing this foundation. I powered my t-zone with the Benefit Hello Flawless Powder another one of my must have products - I take it absolutely everywhere with me! To finish off the face I bronzed and did a subtle contour with Benefit Hoola Bronzer, added a flush of coral to the cheeks with MAC Melba Blush and finally added a pearly highlight with Australis Pearl Mineral Face Highlighter.

Because I wanted to wear big lashes, I kept my eye look simple using NYX Love in Paris 'Madeleines and Macaroons' palette which is my favourite palette at the moment. I then did a thin line of liquid liner and a small flick using Maybelline Master Precise Liner and after a few coats of my all time favourite mascara Lancome Hypnose I added the Ardell 101 Demi Lashes.

Finally, on my lips I wore the ChiChi Creamy Matte Liquid Lipstick in Simply Stunning. I am absolutely obsessed with this peachy colour and wanted to do my whole look to be light and fresh to complement this colour.

Let me know how you liked this look!
xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment