Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

Weekly Beauty Edit #4

1// Sephora Comes To Australia!

Probably the most exciting news of the week, and if you've been living under a rock, makeup giant store Sephora is set to open a store in Sydney in 2015. This is very exciting for all beauty lovers and will hopefully allow Australians to access some cosmetics and skincare brands that are hard to get in Australian stores. The big question will be of course the mark up on prices and how much extra will Australians have to pay? This is also particularly interesting news following the news early in the year that Sephora opened its shipping option to the UK and although there seemed to a shipping option to Australia, it was a mistake. In any sense, the fact that Sephora could open a physical store in Australia by next year is very very exciting!

2// NYX Stand Opens in Target Rhodes

While NYX has been stocked in Target stores since last year, a stand has finally popped up in my most frequented Target shop - a moment I've been waiting for since the first release! The Rhodes store is one of the smaller Target stores so hopefully this means NYX stands will be rolling out to all stores. If you missed my post earlier this week, NYX is currently 3 for 2.

3// Essence Eyebrow Designer

I picked this up for an upcoming post and it's one of the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. It is quite a firm, waxy pencil and not very creamy but I find that creamy eyebrow pencils are very difficult to work with to create a natural looking brow. I got the shade Blonde and is only $2.50 available from Priceline and Target - definitely to best value beauty item I have picked up in a while, I much prefer it over my Revlon eyebrow pencil which was ten times the price.

4// Lips Lips Lips

I have gone a little bit crazy this week on buying new lip products - the official count is 10...oops! All from the drugstore I'm excited to try some Ulta3 products as well as the new Essence lip glosses and a Sportsgirl lipstick.

5// Chi Chi Glamorous Colour Kit Nudes

Another absolute BARGAIN I recently picked up. This entire gift set comes with 2 Chi Chi eyeshadow palettes - including the Nudes palette which I've been dying to try - as well as a bronzer, blush and 2 lip glosses. It was on clearance for $15 and with another 25% off it came to $11. This is amazing value as the palettes alone are $22 RRP.

Catch up if you missed any of my posts this week:


I hope you have a lovely week and don't forget to check for new posts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

xx Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post, as always. Where did you get the chi chi set from?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the Chi Chi set online from Myer, just checked though and they are all sold out :(

      Delete