Pages

Sunday 1 June 2014

Monthly Roundup: May

A very exciting month for my blog yet again! So many new readers - hello and welcome! - as well as a few very exciting opportunities which will unveil themselves in the next couple of weeks. Thank you to everyone who has read my blog and especially those who come up to me and tell me which posts you liked because it makes me unbelievably happy :)

Now onto my favourite products for the month!

Beauty Favourites

First up I've been loving the Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. This is my go-to foundation for nights out as it has a medium-full, build able coverage. I absolutely love the finish of this foundation and I get the most compliments on my skin when I wear it. Another favourite is the Beauty Blender which gives an absolutely perfect finish when used to apply the Covergirl Foundation. Both will now be staples in my foundation routine.

Secondly, A product I featured in my huge haul was the Body Shop Honey Bronzer and I have been reaching for it everyday since. It is such a beautiful, natural looking bronzer and it is perfect for adding a little bit of colour for everyday.

The Maybelline Baby Lips have been one of my biggest obsessions this month! I discovered the 'glow' versions which adapt to the natural colour of your lips and have been wearing it as my main everyday lip product to uni (and subsequently getting a few of my friends hooked on it too!).

Finally, for beauty products, is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I've become a complete convert from makeup remover wipes as I find the cleansing water is much more gentle for my skin. With just one cotton oval face round with a bit of cleansing water removes a whole face of makeup and even makes a good crack at eye makeup too!

Non Beauty Favourites


A few things I had to mention because I've been obsessed with them this month! I've been totally craving Sour Patch Kids (unfortunately I didn't have any to photograph because I have no self control! oops) all the time and which isn't helped by the fact that my sister insists I have some in the car whenever I drive her around! Another thing I've been loving is this super cute Hello Kitty sleep mask from Typo. I didn't even realise I needed a face mask but I picked this up and have been using it to sleep every night. Which brings me to my final non-beauty fave. I've been using the app Breathe2Relax for some breathing focused meditation before bed. It has really helped me to reduce stress before I got to bed and get a better night's sleep. It is available for free on Apple AppStore.

Beauty goals: update

I've put together my perfect makeup storage solution which you can check out in my full post here:
Hope you've enjoyed my monthly roundup for May and I wish you all a beauty-filled June <3

xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment