Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Weekly Beauty Edit: Catch Up Edition

I haven't posted anything in nearly a week which is really bad but at the moment I'm stuck in the middle of my exam period. With two weeks left, 2 essays and 2 exams until semester one is officially over I've been really busy and naturally, stressing out. I have still been able to try out some new beauty products and I thought I would give you a sneak peek of the products that I have been loving and which I will be doing full reviews of in the near future.

1// Custom made cleanser from Pristine Oils

I recently jumped at the opportunity to try a customised cleanser from Pristine Oils when they contacted me. After talking to them about my skin type and different problems I've been having with my skin, they suggested a blend of organic oils in my cleanser. I've been using the oil cleanser for about a week now and have been so impressed. My skin feels brighter, smoother and I love that using an oil cleanser is really moisturising as well. Not to mention that it is fantastic at removing makeup. A few review will be coming soon after I give my skin a bit more time to adjust. 
And it comes with a customised label too! 
2// Bright Lips

Yes, more new lip products have made it into my collection with absolutely no regrets. Even as the weather cools down significantly my choice of lip products have been getting brighter and brighter. I've absolutely fallen in love with Lady Danger by MAC and have also picked up a few of the new Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks and WOW. My first impressions of these lipsticks are fantastic - if you're looking for a bright, matte, long lasting lip colour I would recommend giving these a try - and on sale for only $10 at Priceline right now!

3// Nomadic Store Jewellery 

Chokers have really made a comeback in the accessories arena as the 90s seem to be the decade that everyone is nostalgic about at the moment. This Blue Mountains based online shop has a variety of really pretty and unique neck pieces at a super affordable price. They are also all handmade and the chokers are vegan as well! Check out their online store here
Here I am layering the Tiny Moon choker and Amethyst Point Sterling silver necklace
4// EmerginC Skincare

I was lucky enough to attend an event for EmerginC and hear the founder of the company Ian Lirenman talk about the importance of organic skincare as well as the amazing sustainability vision behind his business. I was also very excited to receive a few products from the EmerginC Scientific Organics range to try so I will definitely be reviewing those. Learn more about EmerginC here. In Australia, the brand can be purchased through Inskin Cosmedics.


5// Burts Bees

I recently picked up a little travel sized kit of Burts Bees products so I was able to try a few of their different products. I didn't have huge expectations but I've really been loving the Lemon Butter Cuticle cream as well as the lip balm. Again I will have a full review of all the products I tried coming very soon! You can get the 'Tips and Toes' Kit from anywhere that stocks Burts Bees (unfortunately I couldn't find it on the Priceline website).

I hope you enjoyed this little catch up and are excited to see the products I will be featuring reviews on very soon when I get back to my usual post schedule  - wish me luck for exams!

xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment