Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Review: Unico Hair Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner*


My hair has always been really thin and as a result of this (and laziness) I never really did much to take care of the little amount of strands I have. My hair has always just sort of sat flat against my head or I would scoop it back into a bun. However, I recently had quite a dramatic haircut and have started wearing my hair pretty short. Ever since then I've been looking to add some volume into my hair to really emphasise my awesome new cut.

I was really excited to try the Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner* from Unico Hair as other volumising products had left my hair way too light and uncontrollable! However, I found after using the Unico Hair volumising products my hair had the amount of volume I was after but didn't strip away the weight that I really need to stop my thin hair flying all over the place. My hair had 'bounce' rather than 'I've been out in a windstorm' look.

Individually, the products also perform really well. The shampoo provided a good clean, removing all the oil from my hair, whilst the conditioner is amazing at adding moisture back into the hair leaving it feeling so soft and looking healthy and shiny.

In terms of packaging, I think it is brilliant that this shampoo and conditioner comes in short, round plastic bottles which makes them so much easier to store in the shower. I hate really tall shampoo bottles that are always being knocked over. The packaging is also simple and sleek which definitely appeals to me. The smell of the product is also gorgeous. It has a subtle fresh and natural smell which I have definitely been enjoying.

Unico is an Australian company and you can learn more about their products here. Their range of hair products are available to purchase from Adore Beauty.

xx Catherine

*These products were kindly provided for my consideration. Honesty as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment