Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Red Carpet Glamour: Inspired Makup Look

My red carpet inspired makeup look was inspired by choices for best dressed at the 2014 Golden Globes - Taylor Swift and Zooey Deschanel. 

I chose a natural eye look with a bit of shimmer, a thin winged liner and flirty lashes (if I new how to apply false eyelashes I would have!), a full coverage foundation - I skipped powder because all the celebrities on the red carpet had dewy, glowing skin - and added a little bit of cream blush to add further dewiness and a subtle pink the the cheeks. Finally, a classic, glossy red lip.






Also thanks to my lovely brother who agreed to take some photos of me without too much resistance!

Coming up in the next couple of posts I have a few reviews so stayed tuned :)

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment