Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Red Carpet Galmour


My favourite time of the year has to be awards season in Hollywood! I'm not a big movie buff or anything but I can sit in front of the TV and watch E! Live from the Red carpet for hours - followed by the fashion analysis that follows on Fashion Police. In this post I will be showing some of my favourite looks from the Golden Globes and I was so excited with the start of the awards season that I have put together a classic Hollywood look inspired by the makeup of the red carpet.

My favourite look from the Golden Globes was a tie between Taylor Swift and Zooey Deschanel.


I can't believe how absolutely stunning TSwift is in this beautiful Carolina Herrera gown. But I was mostly struck by her stunning hair and makeup - so classic, glamorous and perfect for the red carpet.


There are absolutely no words to describe how perfect this whole look is on Zooey Deschanel. Classic red lips, long, flirty lashes and absolutely gorgeous hair - she has such a perfect fringe its like my dream to have such a bouncy fringe - not to mention she always wears the most adorable nail art! And this is definitely my favourite fashion look of the night in Oscar de la Renta.


Other memorable mentions are: Cate Blanchett - always stunning and incredibly classy, Tatiana Maslany - amazing hair and makeup and finally Lupita Nyong'o - possibly the most stunning woman I have ever seen, she is so beautiful there are no words.





Who were your best dressed at the globes?Tomorrow's post will be my Golden Globes inspired makeup look so make sure you come back to check it out!xx Cat ^.^ *Disclaimer: All photos were sourced from http://au.eonline.com/ and do not belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment