Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

Day 3 - New Year, New You: Skincare

Its no secret that when you have a regular skincare routine your skin is going to improve. Whether it clears any acne or imperfections you have or whether your skin becomes less erratic there is definitely benefits to having a consistent skincare routine. I've been pretty good with my skincare in the last couple of months so my goal for 2014 is to continue taking good care of my skin as well as trying some new skincare products - I really want to try face masks!

My current skincare routine is:
Morning before putting on my makeup

  1. Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub
  2. Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
  3. Sukin Facial Moisturiser
Night after taking off makeup with makeup removal wipes
  1. Natio Ageless Gentle Cleansing Milk - perfect for taking off left over makeup late at night because it doesn't foam which is really easy when you're not in the shower
  2. L'occitane Immortelle precious essential face water
  3. Revlon Age defying DNA face serum (this is just a sample I got so I don't feel I would need to repurchase an anti ageing serum)
  4. Natio Antioxidant Facial Moisturiser



No comments:

Post a Comment