Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

New Year, New You: Day 6 and 7



Unfortunately while I was on holidays I didn't have access to internet after the first few days so I wasn't able to post the last two days of my New Year beauty goals, but I haven't forgotten!

Day 6 - Hair Care

I'm lucky to have dead straight hair so I have never needed to use a hair straightener in my life. I wash my hair, wake up, brush it and I'm good to go. Unfortunately this means I often leave it very neglected and don't take much care of it apart from washing it every once and a while. My goal for 2014 is to be kinder to my hair. I need to get hair cuts more often to get rid of dead ends, put a treatment through it every once in a while to keep it healthy and shiny!

Day 7 - Makeup Hygiene 

One of my worst makeup habits is being slack in cleaning my brushes. After the end of my spending ban, the first thing I'm going to buy is a new set of face brushes and my goal is to keep them clean!!




I hope you enjoyed my week of beauty goals and are inspired to change up your beauty routine in 2014. Let me know in the comments what your beauty goals are and I look forward to your support this year :)

xx Cat ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Hi ,
    If your looking for some good quality brushes try out real techniques by sam chapman of youtube head to iherb.com and there much cheaper there than in priceline :) I also reccomend buying a brush glove from sigma which helps thouroughly clean your brushes when used with water and baby wash as it is gentle on the brushes. You should make a youtube channel love your blog :) keep it up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes I was definitely going to purchase off iHerb and I here they have really fast delivery as well.
      Was thinking about youtube but have a little bit of stage fright... maybe soon hahah Thank you so much for reading :) glad you enjoy xx

      Delete