Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Back to uni!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to say a big thank you for everyone who has followed the link from my facebook or any of my other social media sites and had a scroll through this blog. It makes me so excited to have so many people reading and enjoying my blog.

Today I went back to uni for 2014, a little earlier than usual because I'm completing a summer school course. The course I'm completing is very intensive so my post frequency will be less than usual but will still be working very hard to get a few posts out every week. I have some really exciting posts about some beauty tools coming up.

Don't forget to follow InTents Beauty on Bloglovin' 
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11465803/in-tents-beauty

Also as promised, here is a shoutout to my friend Yenée who is so lovely and gave many compliments ! Thanks Yenée :)

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment