Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Winter Beauty Edit: Everyday Makeup Look and Eyeshadow Tutorial

It's day 3 of my WBE and I will be sharing with you my go-to everyday makeup look for winter. In the colder weather I prefer a medium coverage foundation that gives a velvety matte look paired with shimmery neutral eyeshadows and a bold lip. Check out my video tutorial on how to create my eyeshadow look as well as tips and tricks to remember when doing your eyeshadow.




Products Used

Face
  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
  • Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation in Blush Ivory
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in no. 15
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in no. 1
  • Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Eyes
  • Elf Eyelid Primer
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
  • Chi Chi Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
  • NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte
  • Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Lips
  • MAC Rebel Satin Lipstick
I hope you've all been enjoying my Winter Beauty Edit and make sure you come back tomorrow and Friday for the final instalments.

xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment