Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Weekly Beauty Edit #7

My weekly beauty edit is one day late as I had a bit of a moment yesterday and wrote something I'm very passionate about. If you haven't read it you can find it here.

In the last week I blogged every day as part of my Winter Beauty Edit and having a little bit of extra time to play with makeup has reminded me of some of the amazing products I have in my collection. This weeks #WBE is all about old favourites and new discoveries. Also I've just signed up to twitter so I'd appreciate if you could follow me @catherineintents :)


1// Wet n' Wild Colour Icon Eyeshadow Trio in 'Walking on Eggshells'

I have been so obsessed with this little trio it is absolutely perfect for every occasion. It takes approximately 2 minutes to complete a simple eye look that is perfect for everyday makeup or even a great neutral option if you're wanting to go with dramatic eyeliner. The shadows are so soft and buttery and blend like a dream! The colours are absolutely gorgeous too, I've been reaching for this pretty much every day. I love the formula of these so much and they are so affordable at less than $4 so I've ordered two other trios from BeautyJoint!

2// Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

I have too many mascaras open at the moment that sometimes I can forget some of my old favourites. As well as that I find that sometimes it takes a while to get used to a mascara and so I won't get the best use out of it if I'm only using it every now and then. I love the formula of this mascara as it is amazing at holding a curl! The slightly curved wand is great at getting those outer lashes and adding heaps of length. This is my no.1 pick of mascaras from the drugstore.

3// Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo & Conditioner

These hair products were additions in my June Bellabox and I have been absolutely loving them! My hair is really fine and these were amazing and giving my hair a deep clean but still leaves it feeling light and with some volume. These are definitely products I would repurchase as I have a lot of trouble with shampoos and conditioners weighing down my hair. Also they smell so fresh and fruity!

4// Maybelline Colour Elixir Creamy Lip Lacquer in 'Blush Essence'

Another product from Maybelline that I'm absolutely loving! A relatively recent release into the Australian market, I didn't think I needed another lip product until Priceline sent me a $5 off voucher to my email. The formula of this is amazing! From the way it feels amazing on the lips, the super soft applicator and amazing smell I just always want to have it on my lips. 'Blush Essence' is a really cute neutral pink shade with small glitter particles. They have an lovely glossy finish, are pigmented and last quite well on the lips for a gloss product. The only downside is that I think the $17.95 is slightly ridiculous.

5// #mtaphotoaday

If you follow me on instagram you will have noticed that I have been taking part in the More Than Adored photo challenge. If you want to get involved search #mtaphotoaday on instagram. Here are some highlights.

Follow me!

Instagram @cathsintents
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment