Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Sleek iDivine Sunset Palette: Swatches + Demo



This is an absolutely gorgeous palette and I was so impressed with the quality of the all the colours, particularly because they were all shimmers or metallic shades. I also think the inclusion of the matte black shade is a fantastic addition to the palette and I used it to line my top lashes and well as the outer corner of my bottom lashes as an alternative to a liner pencil and to smoke out the look. Although when I first opened this palette the brightness of the colours made me wonder how and if I would ever use this palette but I was able to create a really wearable look that I would definitely recreate for a night out. The fact that the shadows were so easy to use and blend together I know I'll definitely be pulling out this palette a lot. I'm particularly obsessed with the rose, bronze and pink shades in the second photo of swatches.

Expand to see how I did the rest of my look!


  • Australis Primer
  • Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation 
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Natural Beauty
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Glam Eyes by Manicare eyebrow duo and clear brow gel
  • Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies mascara
  • Australis Go Long Lipstick in Diva
  • Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss in True Love
The iDivine Palette in Sunset is available from Sleek's website for $11.99.

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment