Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

Review: Girlz Only Dry Shampoo



After running out of my Batiste dry shampoo I started looking for a cheaper alternative. Although I loved the product, something was holding me back from repurchasing straight away. So when I found the Girlz Only dry shampoo in Target for only $2 each I picked up a couple to try. Let me first start off by saying there is a HUGE variety in this range, which is excellent for the price - you can find everything from dry shampoo for brunettes, volumizing and even dry conditioner. I picked up one of the original formula and one extra volume.

When first trying the original formula I was fairly disappointed. After spraying I didn't find much product came out and it definitely wasn't as intense as the Batiste. Not only that but the smell was fairly unpleasant and after brushing it out I found it hadn't made any difference to the oiliness of my hair.

However, the XXL Volume-Plus provides much better results! The smell is also more pleasant and has that extra intensity in terms of reducing oiliness in my hair. I also love how it does give noticeable extra volume to my hair which is so important for me because I have such fine, flat hair. Not as good at 'cleaning' the hair as the Batiste I found, but a great product for everyday styling.

Overall for the $2 price tag, I was pretty impressed. Although I wouldn't repurchase the original formula, I absolutely fell in love with the XXL Volume-Plus and will stock up on a few of those!

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment