Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Review: Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Mascara







My previous experiences with Maybelline mascaras have been less than impressive, however, The Falsies mascara gets so much hype in the blogging community I was interested to give this one a go. I was very impressed with this mascara, especially for the price. I really like how you can layer this mascara without it going clumpy to create a dramatic effect. As well as this, the curved wand is fantastic for reaching those outer lashes which I absolutely love. The light, dry formula means its perfect to keep your lashes curled all day.


Here you can see the definition this mascara gives with only one coat, compared to no mascara. My natural lashes are really underwhelming - they are straight and very short. This mascara worked well to add heaps of length, separate the lashes as well as curl them without using an eyelash curler.

Although this is not my favourite mascara of all time and it definitely doesn't create a 'false lash effect' as the name suggests, it is definitely a fantastic everyday mascara if you prefer dramatic lashes.

xx Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment