Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss: Review and Swatches


No. 32

No. 28








































































I recently bought both these shades at Priceline when all Rimmel London lip and nail products were 2 for 1.

They are quite similar in formulation to the NYX Creamy Round Lipsticks - while they glide on the lips easily, they tend to cling to dry patches and unless your lips are really nice and smooth they do tend to move around and clump easily. I found the shade 32 to be slightly easier to wear in terms of formulation as it was a little bit more opaque and creamy. To find inconsistencies within the same line really annoys me and doesn't exactly make me want to run out and get more colours.

I love the colours however, especially shade 32 which is a lovely peachy nude and I absolutely love it (and I want this exact colour in a matte formulation!).

They are relatively long-lasting but nothing incredibly impressive, which is also a little disappointing for a product that claims to be long-lasting.

The packaging is quite nice for an affordable drugstore lipstick - they retail for AUD$11.95 - I love the matte black and Kate's signature in red is a nice touch.

Overall these are fairly average lipsticks and they wouldn't be my first recommendation but I'm happy to have shade 32 because its absolutely gorgeous.

xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment