Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Mid-Week Update

Don't forget today is the last day of the Priceline 40% off sale and while most of the stores are a mess you can still shop online until midnight to get the discount. I will definitely have a haul coming up soon!

Also I have recently been receiving emails from Myer One which is Myer's loyalty programs with beauty newsletters called Beauty Talks. The newsletter features the latest in beauty trends as well as the current deals on beauty.

  • Until Sunday save 10% on beauty products online when you use the code BEAUTYW14 at the checkout.
Also there are gift with purchase deals for Napoleon Perdis and Elizabeth Arden
  • When you spend $79 at Napoleon Perdis you receive a 7 piece gift set valued at $230 - this gift set looks beautiful!
  • When you spend $70 at Elizabeth Arden you receive a 9 piece gift set including skincare and beauty products valued at $219.
  • Both offers are available until the end of the month.

Since I buy a lot of my makeup from Myer as well as get my brows done at Benefit all the time, the Myer One program is a fantastic way to earn points and get vouchers when you reach a certain amount of points. I also can use this card when I fill up at some petrol stations so I earn points pretty fast! Definitely a must have if you shop a lot of  high-end beauty or just at Myer in general :)

I also wanted to share with you my mani - I was just going to do a simple, pinky nude but lets be real I can never resist a bit of glitter! The pink shade I used underneath is OPI colour that I don't know the name of and the gorgeous rose gold glitter on top is 'Haley Good Lookin'' by Nicole by OPI the Modern Family Collection.

                         
Happy shopping!

xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment