Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

The 'Me-Time' TAG


The gorgeous Essie Button & Amelia Liana have once again created their own tag with unique questions. I thought since I've been enjoying the summer indulging in some serious 'me-time' I would share with you my favourite ways to relax! 

THE QUESTIONS:

What do you watch or read during me-time?
I am definitely a fan of reality TV for 'me-time', everything from Dance Moms to Say Yes to the Dress or whatever is on the E! Channel. I will probably be reading whatever book I have on the go or my favourite magazine Frankie.

What do you wear during me-time? 
If I'm having a whole 'me-time' day, I won't get out of pyjamas. Otherwise the jeans are off and I'll put on some leggings. I have a pair of really ugly bright purple ones just for the occasion.

What are your me-time beauty products?
Nail polish! 'Me-time' is definitely mani pedi time.

Current favourite nail polish? 
Wintermint by Revlon is the perfect mermaid glittery shade and I've been wearing it all summer!

What do you eat/drink during me-time? 
Salt & Vinegar chips are my ultimate indulge food and for drink it would definitely be a good coffee. I usually make my coffee at home on a regular basis so 'me-time' calls for a trip to my favourite cafe.

Current favourite candle?
I have never been into candles to be honest. I have one candle from my 18th birthday and I've probably burned it twice.

Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
Always! Me-time is not always about staying in bed for me and I love to walk around the city alone, check out a new cafe, spend time at the beach or read my book in the park.

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
Yes! I have gone to the movies by myself before and it's perfect. No annoying commentary, don't have to share popcorn, eat all the choc tops without judgment...

Favourite online shop? 
Ooh that's a good question! I don't buy much online but I love window shopping on Asos or Sephora and lately I've been finding some gems on Feel Unique. Leave me suggestions below of some good online stores!

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 
I love watching Youtube videos! I have my favourite beauty channels of course but I especially love sitting down and binge watching vlogs. I love Lindsey's vlogs as well as Zoella and Meghan.

And to pass on the baton I tag:

xx Catherine


Follow me!

Instagram @_cat.mac
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment