Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Top Five Cheek Products for Spring



Some of my favourite face products to add colour to my complexion!

// The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 ($22.95)

From contouring to all over bronzing this bronzer is BEAUTIFUL. A lifesaver for pale girls as it comes in three shades and totally matte. I have been loving sweeping this all over the face for adding all over dimension to the face. The formula is really lovely - easy to blend and lasts all day. Oh! and The Body Shop has recently reduced all their prices in Australia which is such good news! This means the Honey Bronzer is now priced alongside most drugstore brands in Australia.

// Benefit 'Tints' ($55)

As mentioned in my August/September favourites post I have been reaching for my Benefit Tints a lot recently as for the amount of effort you need to apply them they look incredible! They have a very thin formula which you can apply by blending with your fingers or a stippling brush. The only downside of this product is that you have to work really fast with them or you will end up with stains where the product first marked the skin. When blended however, they give a beautiful natural, glowy flush that lasts all day! They really are perfect for spring as they remind me of flower petals!

// Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes ($36.95)

When it comes to powder blushes, the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes have the most beautiful shades and amazing formula I have ever tried. They actually do last for 12 hours as well which is really great in the warmer weather. I cannot wait until Sephora opens in Sydney (just in time for Christmas too!) and I have access to all the Tarte products, it will be such a glorious day. I love the shade 'Natural Beauty' for a lovely natural flushed look, as well as the limited edition shade 'Unleashed' from the Rainforest After Dark Palette, a gorgeous mauve-y pink.

// TheBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer ($34.95)

The pretty pink cousin to everyone's favourite highlighter, Mary-Lou, Cindy-Lou Manizer is my favourite shimmery pink highlighter that is actually perfect as a blush for the tops of your cheekbones. The pink is perfectly subtle and gorgeous on pale skin tones and the shimmer isn't too OTT either which is one reason I didn't purchase Mary-Lou. I love layering this on top of my Benefit tints!

//Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso ($15.00)

If you haven't heard of this blush, you've probably been living under a rock (or maybe just don't keep up with cult beauty products). As a baked blush formula, this is gorgeous and soft making is a dream to apply and easy to blend. The colour is what really grabs me - the perfect coral-peach with just the right amount of shimmer and a shade that can be applied sheer or built up. This is the blush I reach for when I don't know what to wear because it just goes with everything!

NB: All links which have been included to the products are to Australian sites and prices are in AUD$.

Come back on Sunday for my Top 5 lip products for spring!

xx Catherine

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!
Follow me!

Instagram @cathsintents
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment