Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

September Bellabox 'Beauty Wardrobe with Gritty Pretty'




Another month, another Bellabox! Bellabox is a monthly beauty subscription service and for $15 per month you receive 5-6 beauty items to try. I love receiving my subscription boxes to try products that are new to me, whether its a brand I've never heard of or a product that I normally wouldn't try myself. Unfortunately, this month, subscribers didn't receive their samples in the usual blue and white polka dot box due to a 'wardrobe malfunction'. While I absolutely love the boxes and use them to store my nail polish I'm not overly upset about their absence.

This month's box was the fourth I have received from Bellabox and definitely one of my favourites!

// Sleek Makeup Eye Dust: $9.95

WOW! I was definitely excited to see this included in my box. I have quite a few Sleek products in my collection and I absolutely love their eyeshadows so I can't wait to try this pigment. I received the shade 'Eden' which is a gorgeous dark green shade.

// Salon Tan Professional Face Lotion: $19.99

It may surprise some people but I have never worn a fake tan in my life. In the winter I embrace my pale-ness and in summer I'm lucky that while I lather sunscreen on I still develop a nice natural tan. However, because I do take extra caution with my face and always wear a hat and SPF 50+ my face always ends up being a few shades lighter than my body. This product will be perfect for correcting that difference and something I'm really looking forward to trying.

// Klorane Quinine and Vitamin B Shampoo $1.37

I always love getting hair products in subscription boxes because apart from dry shampoo I never buy hair products! This shampoo smells sort of like men's cologne. It claims to leave your hair looking volumised and glossy as well as strengthening your hair - all things that I need! I think this is a great inclusion because while I know of the brand Klorane, I didn't know they had other products and if I like it I can buy it from Priceline!

// Bioderma Sensibio Mask $7.99

Another product I am so excited to see in my box! I love receiving new masks to try and I have really wanted to try something from Bioderma for ages.

// Gelogic Nail Enamel $9.99

I also love getting nail polishes in my box and I am really into the gel polish at home trend.  This polish doesn't seem to require a top coat so I'm interested to see how 'gel like' it looks. I received a black shade which is a staple in any nail polish collection.

There were two bonus samples this month; sachets of the Garnier Perfect Blur and Revlon Colorstay Foundation.

The September Bellabox is definitely a 5/5 box for me! I am excited about every single product I received in my box and the total value of the box was $49.29 which is incredible! Super happy to receive 3 full sized products.

* All prices stated are in AUD$ and is the value of the sample in the box, used to calculate the overall value of the box.

Thinking of signing up to Bellabox? Check out my reviews of previous boxes:

Follow me!

Instagram @cathsintents
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment