Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

My 'Go-To' Lip

It's crazy to think that only a year ago I owned one lipstick (and went through my mum's collection whenever I needed a red!). Now with a collection of close to 70 lipsticks, lip glosses and liquid lipsticks (oops!) I still pull out that first lipstick I owned whenever I'm stuck for what to wear.


Preppy by Australis is part of their Go Long Longwear lipstick range and is a mauve-pink nude with a matte finish. I remember buying this shade because of the name but it is and absolutely gorgeous nude shade for my skin tone making it my go-to lipstick for everyday.

I also love layering the NYX Butter gloss in Creme Brulee on top when wearing Preppy at night for an extra glam look and creating the perfect nude lip for a smokey eye.


Australis is available from Priceline, KMart and Big W. The Go Long Longwear lipstick range retails for $12.95.

NYX is available at Target and the Buttergloss range retails for $9.95. I'm not 100% sure if Creme Brulee is a shade available in Australia, but you can also purchase NYX online from crushcosmetics.com, beautyjoint.com and cherryculture.com.

Follow me!

Instagram @cathsintents
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment