Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

September Violet Box


Violet Box is an Australian beauty subscription service and for $22.95 a month you receive 5-6 beauty products to sample.

// Scandalous Fabulously Flirty Dry Shampoo: $16.95

As I said in my Bellabox review, I love receiving hair products to try in my subscription boxes and I also can't live without dry shampoo so I'm interested to see how this one from Scandalous compares to my favourite Batiste dry shampoo.

// Foltene Nail Treatment: $29.95

We received another product from Foltene last month which I haven't really used but I definitely will be reaching for this nail treatment as my nails are naturally frail and brittle. I am also re-growing my nails after a very stressful couple of months have meant I've picked up my old habits of nail biting. I'm really excited to see how this improves the quality of my nails.

// Girlactik Eyeshadow: $23.00

I received the shade 'Pink Ruffle'. The pigmentation of this eyeshadow is crazy! A beautiful iridescent, pearly light pink and I think this will look gorgeous as an inner corner highlight or all over the lid - especially layered over the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Inked in Pink'. I see a lot of looks using this shadow and I'm really excited to play with it.

// Starlooks Ultra Olive Gem Pencil $21.50

I have really been enjoying using pencil liner lately and smudging it along the lash line so I'm really excited to play with this liner especially as it is such a gorgeous olive green. The product itself is super creamy and glides on the skin as well as having gold glitter throughout. Definitely a colour I wouldn't have picked out for myself in a liner but I'm surprised at how much I like it!

// Polished London Nail Enamel $8.00

I received the shade 'Just Dusk'. This is such a gorgeous shade, such a 'me' colour and I really don't have anything like it in my collection! I will definitely be wearing this shade throughout spring.

---

Another 5/5 box I received this month! Each item is something I'm really excited about and all the shades I got of the products are so beautiful. The value of this box was $99.40 which is so impressive, especially considering each of the 5 items was full size.

Violet Box really impresses me every single month and I definitely believe it is the best box on the Australian market. For only $8 more than Bellabox you always receive pretty much double the value and really exciting brands.This really is a subscription box for beauty addicts who already have a big collection.

Thinking of subscribing to Violet Box? Check out my review of previous boxes I've received:


xx Catherine

P.S. I am really sorry about the photo quality being less than my usual standard. I don't have access to my DSLR at the moment. Will be back to regular photo quality in my next post :)

Follow me!

Instagram @cathsintents
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment