Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

New In: Nail Polish


This summer I have been absolutely loving playing with nail polish, switching up colours every two or three days! So lately whenever I pop into Priceline I can't help but pick up some new shades. Here are the latest additions to my collection:

Firstly, I picked up two shades from the new Essence Beach Cruisers trend edition. I always love the Essence limited edition collections and both 02 Girls Just Wanna Have Sun! and 03 Keep Calm and Go to the Beach! are absolutely perfect for summer. They also have a pretty gold shimmer throughout the which is something unique to my collection.

I've been meaning to try more polishes from Essie and when I received a $5 off coupon I jumped at the chance and picked up Spaghetti Strap. It is such a gorgeous pastel pink and perfect for everyday or as a base for glitter top coats.

My next pick is a gorgeous shade, but a bit of a disappointment. I bought Up the Ante from the Revlon Colourstay Gel Envy range after seeing Estée from Essie Button wearing it in a few of her videos. I hope hoping this shade would be a little more unique than others in my collection but unfortunately it is almost exactly the same as Essence 'Break Through'. However, after initially hating the Revlon Gel polishes I've found by applying thin coats and at least two layers of the top coat the finish is so glossy and really does last ages on the nails!

Finally, all the shades in the Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day Gel Nail collection are really unique and I can't believe I've been able to show some restraint and only pick up one! I bought Forever Green which i have been loving throughout summer on the toes.

What's your favourite nail polish colour for summer?

xx Catherine

Follow me!

Instagram @_cat.mac
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment