Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Summer Beauty Essentials


Summer is here! I love everything about summer; the warm weather, beach holidays, uni break, my birthday and Christmas! Summer is also a fantastic time to revamp your beauty routine and try bright, fun colours. My favourite trends for summer are bright lips and corals. I also really love light coverage and dewy finishes for foundation, as there is nothing better than frolicking around in the sun with beautiful glowing skin. What I also love to create a beautiful dewy, glowy look is cream blushes which add a little extra glow to the cheeks and help make your powder blush go that little bit further to give you that sun kissed glow.

Of course, if you’re pale like me, and also live in Australia where the sun is unrelenting, the most important thing for summer is to be using high protection sunscreen – definitely with SPF 30+ or higher.

My every day summer essentials are:

Face:

  •   Bourjois Bronzing Primer
  •   Kate Somerville IllumiKate CC cream in no.1 ‘Fair’ à this product is SPF 50+ !!
  •   Stila Convertible Color dual lip and cheek cream in ‘Lillium’

Lips:
  • Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in no.501 ‘Stellar’ à Fantastic for a night out
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in ‘Vibrant Mandarin’ à A beautiful bright coral which is right on trend for summer
  • NYX Butter Glosses à My favourite right now is ‘Peaches and Cream’ but the entire range is so beautiful in terms of colours and now NYX is available in Target!


Bright Nails:
  • Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in no.190 ‘ Coral Crush’


Keep checking for updates, as the next few posts will have some of my summer inspired looks!


Cat ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment