Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Nailed It! Summer nail trends

Here are a few of my favourite summer nail trends:

Corals and Pastels

I can't get enough of corals - lipstick, blush and of course nail polish. 'Coral Crush' by Maybelline is my favourite (and super affordable). I also love 'Coral Me Beautifu'l by Essence, another great affordable option. On my wish list is Tart Deco by Essie and I can't believe I missed out on the 2 for $20 Essie sale on at Priceline because I was on my spending ban :(
Corals are fantastic to wear with bright summer colours - especially turquoise. As well as this - my absolute favourite shade on my nails this year has been 'Diva Violet' by Max Factor. Purple is my favourite colour and this is such a gorgeous pastel shade.



Sparkles!

The holiday season is upon us! With Christmas just past and New Years only a few days away - this means lots of parties and therefore lots of opportunities to wear glitter nails - although I'm so obsessed with sparkles I love to wear them on a daily basis either as a statement nail or over a bold colour.
I found the Modern Family collection by Nicole by OPI and fell in love with this glitter polish inspired by the character Haley on Modern Family one of my favourite shows! This is such a fantastic collection and I can't wait to get my hands on more. For more affordable options - these polishes from Colour by TBN and Ulta3 are both available from discount pharmacies or drugstores for less than $3!


My next post will be an easy work or school makeup look so stay tuned!

^.^ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment