Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

Easy Makeup for School or Work

If you're anything like me you probably wake up about 10 minutes before you need to get out the door in the morning and/or generally struggle to fit in doing your makeup for the day as well as getting dressed, eating breakfast and making sure you haven't forgotten anything. That's why when I go to work I like to keep my makeup as simple as possible. My main rule is - never leave the house without filling in your eyebrows! However I always feel like a little bit of mascara goes a long way (waterproof if you're working long hours). In this look I've evened out my complexion using a primer, concealer
 over my blemishes and under my eyes and then finished off with some powder mineral foundation - this way I can get a little bit of coverage without messing around with liquid foundation when I don't have the time. Finally finish the look off with a little bit of nude lip loss or I usually just use a lip balm to keep my lips hydrated throughout the day!


Products used:

  • Australis Primer
  • Napoleon Perdis Concealer in Amber (discontinued)
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation in Classic Ivory 
  • Revlon Colour Stay Eyebrow liner in Blonde
  • Maybelline Waterproof Mega Plush Mascara
  • Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil in Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment