Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

MAC 'Nordstrom Naturals' 15 Pan Palette

I'm so excited to share with you a very exciting addition to my makeup collection. Ever since I started watching beauty videos on Youtube, completing a full MAC palette became a distant dream. That dream eventually became a reality when last week I received the Nordstrom Naturals Palette in my letter box. Nordstrom was exclusively selling the palette which was a collection of their top 15 selling eyeshadows. I couldn't resist the amazing value of the palette at only US$85! So I decided to use hopshopgo to get the palette shipped to me all the way in Australia.

THE PALETTE



(From L-R)
Top Row: Vapour, Honey Lust, All That Glitters, Saddle, Mulch
Middle Row: Ricepaper, Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Wedge, Brun
Bottom Row: Omega, Satin Taupe, Embark, Beauty Marked, Carbon

The reason I was so drawn to this palette was because all of the shades were ones that I had heard so much about and read many positive reviews on. Classic shades like Satin Taupe, All That Glitters and Woodwinked were shades that I had swatched in MAC stores and had on my wish list for ages! Once I saw that Tati from GlamLifeGuru had mentioned it in one of her monthly favourites videos I could no longer resist and started researching how I could get it shipped to Australia!

After finally getting to play with these beautiful shadows I've been loving Satin Taupe all over the lid, Vapour as a highlight under the brows and Wedge in the crease for a really simple, understated pretty eye look.

USING HOPSHOPGO

I ended up deciding to use the forwarding service offered by hopshopgo because they are affiliated with paypal and I always feel much more comfortable using paypal when purchasing online. I also decided to go with hopshopgo because they also offer a purchasing service which I needed as my credit card never seems to be accepted on international sites as well as the fact that they can also consolidate your parcels for you as well. 

In terms of costs, the fee for the purchasing service is 10% of your order. For shipping, the fees will be determined on the weight of your parcel as well as whether you want to pay extra for an express service. My parcel was within the minimum weight bracket so I ended up paying US$28 for international tracked shipping. The parcel took 6 business days from when I paid for the shipping. Shipping itself took only 3 business days but there was a delay in shipping my parcel from the warehouse.

Another great benefit of using hopshopgo is that you can store your parcel/s in their warehouse for up to 30 days for free. This is handy if you need to wait for your next pay cheque to pay for shipping or want to place another order and then consolidate your packages. Overall I found hopshopgo to be really simple and efficient to use and I would definitely recommend using their forwarding service.

xx Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment