Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

New Release: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara & Hypersharp Wing Liquid Liner


Maybelline always do mascaras well. I've been a fan of The Falsies for ages and will always recommend Maybelline as the best mascaras at the drugstore. The new Lash Sensational Mascara is no exception and honestly I have been so so impressed by this mascara it now sits right next to my beloved Lancôme Hypnôse as my all time favourite mascara!

The Lash Sensational Mascara has curved wand with short plastic bristles which are longer on one side. I was particularly surprised that I fell in love with this mascara so much because I usually have a huge aversion the plastic bristles on mascara wands.

This mascara is amazing because it adds heaps of length, the perfect amount of volume (aka it doesn't clump!) and holds a curl better than any mascara I've tried. I love how it separates and defines my lashes and it doesn't smudge or flake, wearing really well throughout the day.

At the same time Maybelline released the Lash Sensational Mascara into the Australian market, the Hypersharp Wing Liquid Liner also hit shelves. I've used the Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner in the past and found in to be ok and I was skeptical as to how different the Hypersharp liner could possibly be.

Again, however, I was pleasantly surprised and immediately impressed with the new product. The Hypersharp Wing liner has a nib that is similar to a liner brush in that it is made up of bristles rather than a felt tip. What makes this product really unique is that the brush tip is actually flat! This really interesting design means that on the thin edge you can get incredibly close to the lash line and it also makes it very easy to create a winged liner look. You can also use the brush on the flat side to create a more dramatic look.

The product itself is super black and wears really well without fading but isn't a hassle to remove like a gel liner. Overall so impressed with this new liner from Maybelline and now I'm able to wear a winged liner everyday if I want because it doesn't take three hours!

Maybelline is currently 50% off until 24th August at Priceline.

xx Cat

* These products were orginially provided to me as part of Beauty Heaven's Trial Team Program

No comments:

Post a Comment