Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014!



It's always a bit of a shock when the end of the year comes around. Time seems to fly by so fast it's hard to come to terms with the fact that another year is almost over. 2014 wasn't a great year for me personally and because of health issues I wasn't able to achieve the things I wanted to.

One thing I did achieve in 2014 and am super proud of is the creation and my continuous commitment to this blog. I have had such an amazing time getting involved in the online beauty community. I started to blog because I love beauty products and by putting my thoughts out there I have learnt so much and my passion has grown even more. Thank you for your continuous support and I wish you all an amazing and beauty-full new year.

Much Love,

xx Catherine

Follow me!

Instagram @intentsbeauty
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment