Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

Making 'Intents Beauty' Better

Since I started blogging in January I feel like I have dived head first into the most wonderful community of beauty bloggers. I never imagined how big the community is or how many bloggers there are out there. Reading so many amazing blogs has inspired me to make Intents Beauty better for YOU!

From now on all my posts will include links to products or blog posts that I mention as well as prices and where to buy. I want to make things easier for my readers to navigate my site as well as improve on the quality of my reviews. I will also post links to my social media at the bottom of each post so you know where to find me! The best feedback I've had on reviews have been the ones that are really clear on the pros and cons of a product, so that will be my aim with every review from now on.

So why am I telling you this?

The blogs I love reading are open and honest about how they run their blog and by doing that have really great communication with their readers. Establishing interaction and better communication with my readers is one of my biggest goals I have for Intents Beauty.

I hope you enjoy the increased accessibility of my posts!

xx Catherine

Follow me!

Instagram @cathsintents
Twitter @cathsintents

No comments:

Post a Comment