Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Tried & Tested: Glam Glow FlashMud Brightening Treatment



I had my eye out for this latest release from GlamGlow ever since I saw Jaclyn Hill sing its praises in one of her monthly favourites video. I've tried out the GlamGlow masks before and have really enjoyed how they worked for my skin but never thought I needed to invest in one. My main concern with my skin at the moment is uneven skin tone including pigmentation and acne scarring so I really wanted to give FlashMud a go after hearing rave reviews!

Unlike the other GlamGlow masks, FlashMud is almost translucent on the skin after applying a thin layer - it also smells great too! It does have exfoliating particles and is recommended that you apply the mask in circular motions, exfoliating your skin before leaving the mask on for 20 minutes so as the product can penetrate deeper into the skin. The exfoliating particles aren't too harsh and on my skin I didn't experience any tingling or discomfort at all.

After washing the mask off after 20 minutes, my skin feels incredibly soft and smooth. It is recommended when you first start the treatment to use the mask 3 days in a row. After the initial three days I definitely noticed an improvement in my skin. Not only was the texture of my skin smooth and even but my complexion was brighter and I also noticed that some of my acne spots had faded.

Overall I am very impressed with the GlamGlow FlashMud especially since I am getting exactly the results I was hoping for. After the initial three days of use, I now use the mask around twice a week and I am super happy with how even my skin tone is looking!

KEY INGREDIENTS:
  • White Jasmine Flower
  • Willow Bark Salicylic Acid
  • White Birch Leaf
GlamGlow FlashMud retails for $86 and you can purchase in store at Mecca Cosmetica, Mecca Maxima or online at mecca.com.au

Cat
xx

5 comments: