Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Tried & Tested // *NEW* Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara


When it comes to mascara, there are a few important things I look for. I want my mascara to give me lots of length, hold a curl nicely and give me enough volume so that my lashes still look natural but nice and fluttery. I have been in a long-term, open relationship with the Lancôme Hypnôse mascara for a while now - sometimes seeing the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara on the side and occasionally the Maybelline Lash Sensational too. So when the Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara entered my life, things were already a bit crowded in my mascara draw.

However, I have to admit that it was love at first application with the new Eye Opening Mascara from Bobbi Brown. Although initially I was a little bit put off by the jumbo sized wand I was surprised to find that I was able to coat my short, little lashes easily without making a mess of mascara all over my eyelids!

Immediately I noticed how well the mascara pushed up my lashes and curled them as well as how intensely black the formula is. The formula is really unique in that it contains kaolin, which is what helps the lashes hold a curl.

Image Source: http://www.sephora.com/contentimages/pdf/BB_EyeOpeningMascara.pdf

And of course at the end of all this hard mascara testing, I was pleasantly surprised at how easily it washed off at the end of the day with a little bit of warm water, especially considering how well it lasts without smudging or flaking!

You can purchase the Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara anywhere there's a Bobbi Brown counter for $44. I grabbed mine from Mecca Maxima.

xx Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment